Tuesday, June 05, 2007

good question

  • tonight's hw - how does good availability management support the expanded incident lifecycle? great question. i know, that's redundant with the subject header.
  • it is very peaceful to do your stretches after a run on nice shady grass while staring up at a clear blue sky and watch those little squigglies dance on your eyeballs.
  • maybe i should push my work to get me a blackberry. i fear those little innocuous looking devices, the last three ipaq's that i had just took me over like venom in spiderman 3 (don't recommend the movie btw, wow effects, everything else makes you want to pound your head on obsidian).
  • nice weather today here in dc.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mente bella said...

I also enjoyed the little squigglies until I learned it was bacteria on your eye...but hey, if we can all live in harmony, what the hell!
:-P

06 June, 2007 08:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home