Friday, March 02, 2007

update

spent the week in atlanta for iso20000 consultant training. very painful. very, very painful. some of my fellow students did little to ameliorate the pain. finished both exams in record time which was fortuitous because i was able to catch an earlier flight-- earlier in the sense that it was supposed to leave 2 hours before my booked one. however, we ended up delayed an hour in the airport and then an hour on the tarmac. another however, my original was canceled due to tornado's, so i'm not complaining. i'm increasingly amazed how much travel tires me out. when i am a bit more collected, i will post some information from the iso20000 course for those of you who may have to take it. maybe i should add an itil section to my sidebar-- might not be a bad idea. while i was in atlanta, i got to catch up with an old roommate. it was interesting to see how he has grown and matured through the years. just had his second kid, a daughter. congrats. plus, he's been going through a lot of the same as i have. so, i'm back in dc. now what? great question, i ask myself that almost every day. somehow i keep getting it wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home