Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hot Damn

Today was a good day (yesterday was pretty cool [said with that voice I use when I say those two words for those of you who know me] too). Consultant left and validated my assessment as well as squared me away for the long-term. In addition, he noted that a process that usually takes 18-24 months is doable in 4 months because of me. I'm gonna tack that one up on the internal Me-Wall. And, finally I can slow down on my work schedule which has consumed me entirely for the past 3 weeks. However, that would appear to be just in time for my MBA to ramp itself up. Oh well, we'll get balance eventually.

Had a conversation with the ex to try to lock down the visits with Beansprout next week and later in April. That went awry pretty quickly, and I'm not sure why. I hope things better, but it might be some time before that's even possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home