Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Another good day

Wow, this could be a trend, I another good day in a row. I've also gone running and did my yoga two days in a row. The weather's beautiful. Took a nice little drive through some gorgeous blossoming cherry trees this afternoon too. One could almost forget that I have an audit this Friday. Damn, I did. Damn it. I'm sure it will go fine, but now I'm there for a full work day. Not quite what I wanted.

School is really demanding this semester. Paper due this Friday. 2 Team projects due after Easter which require the 2 weeks previous (now) to get together. Quiz on the 16th. Another individual project. Another case analysis. Then, I have at least one project due every week until finals in May. Blech. Not like I haven't whined about this enough, but well, it's my page. I'll do what I want.

For you poetry readers, there is plenty in the works, I just need the time to get it out.

Oh, just got confirmation that I'm in the Pink Elephant ITIL Service Manager Class. This is a graduate equivalent class in an IT best practice methodology. So, I'll be doing two graduate programs at once this summer. Who says I'm not a glutton for punishment. The syllabus only says: "Additionally, you should prepare to commit at least 300 hours of study time – including classroom time – to successfully complete the certification." 300 hours over a 3 month window for 2 days of exams in August. At least I'll only be taking 6 credits over the summer for my MBA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home