Thursday, March 15, 2007

Age, ISO, and NCAA

Funny, in some parts of myspace, it already lists me as "29", but in my profile, I'm still 28. mmm... sweet glitchy snack! That's not supposed to make sense.

I have now completed my second ISO class in 3 weeks. The first was in mid-February down in Atlanta for ISO 20000 Consultant, this one was to be an ISO 9001 Internal Auditor. Big difference between the two. The first was primarily full of seasoned managers or consultants. The second, well... hmm... what's a nice way of saying "the dumbest people on the planet"? Next up, ITIL Service Manager in May through August. It's the equivalent of a graduate class in ITIL methodology. So, technically, I'll be doing 2 graduate programs at the same time this summer. haha, insanity awaits!

My NCAA picks, so far I'm 1/1 with Niagara's win. The final four will be Florida, Kansas, Georgetown, and OSU. Florida will be at Georgetown, 78-75. Upsets (I picked a few because our pool is weighted heavily that way): Winthrop over ND, Gonzaga over Indiana AND going on to beat UCLA, GW over Vandy, Oral Roberts over Washington State, and Creighton over Nevada. The Swami has spoken, now you may disagree and say impolite things about my lineage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Happy Birthday :)

16 March, 2007 01:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home