Wednesday, January 31, 2007

recap

2 days ago - had two panic attacks. haven't had any for months, and then two in one day. the first one was just tight pressure on my chest for a few minutes; the second one was a full-blown feeling of paranoia and impending negative events (couldn't say "doom" because that sounds too melodramatic). also, my back is out, i haven't seen a chiro in over a month or been to massage therapy. not doing so great on those fronts.

yesterday - science fair. i judged botany for 7th-12th grade. most of the projects were pretty bad. there were a few that had some creativity, and maybe 1/3 of the kids actually knew their project inside and out. my selection for first place didn't win because my fellow judge disliked their control. that's it. no award for you. we were an hour behind because the other three judges took way too long per project so i ended up judging most of them. it was fun, i felt bad for the kids. they were nervous and it took longer than it should have. plus, my fellow judges pushed a little too hard; i definitely caught a distinct note of sanctimony. at work, my interim was approved so i get to go to state next week for my badge.

today - an hour waiting on hold and my cell phone WILL be here tomorrow. they are overnighting it now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are we doing for work that we need a state approved badge, CIA, I knw it?

sb

03 February, 2007 18:11  
Blogger brio said...

no, i don't work for the cia.

05 February, 2007 18:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home