Saturday, September 02, 2006

i am such a dork

because:
- i stayed up late last night because i became fascinated with big fat liar on disney channel.
- i got an rf adapter for my nintendo so my 4-5 month drought is over. i am now video-game accessible. also bought spartan (appears to be a simple blood and gore game like they used to be back in the 80's) and resident evil 4 (amazing graphics, appears to actually have a storyline).
- i continue to obsess that zelda will be released soon. please, please, please. i'm actually not a video-game junkie, even though it probably comes off that way after these two comments.
- i use big words in every day conversation. got an award for this in the army (not kidding, really did). i'm not trying to be ridiculous or come off as smart or anything, i just like having fun with the language (see, that is really dorky).

really cute. beansprout walked up to me in the middle of this post and said, "Daddy, you need to listen to me. I am beansprout, your daughter, [then she said something else, but I couldn't understand it]." It was funny.

--brio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home