Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Today is a day

Long day at work today. Got in really early-- 49 voice mails awaited on my phone. New record. I think I would have had more, but somebody had put my phone on forward. Emails were in the hundreds and that was with my trusty lil' Ipaq doing its darndest to whittle down the list while I was on the road. Everything is exactly the same as I left it. A lot of effort, a lof of hurt feelings, and not a lot of progress. Ah, stability. I think the powers that be sense my discomfiture with the situation. My two bosses (one official, the other is vying to be) both were/are trying to keep me "well-fed" so to speak. One is working to continuing to expand my scope (of course, that is a double-edged sword since I have yet to hear any such discussion on commensurate salary); the other is trying to be very sensitive to my needs.

Found out a friend of mine is leaving as well. There goes one of the last of the JMO's; we're a dying breed here.

Early April Resolution - be a better person... to myself and to others. =)

--brio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home