Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday

No HNT. I don't have a camera. =( Last real day of IAITAM class though. I spent my time fruitfully-- I completed my 3Q forecasts. yay! I read 172 pages of IAITAM material in preparation for our 100 question certification exam tomorrow. Let's see, 100 questions, I am going to guess that it will take... it's all hand-written, no multiple choice...

the first pic is a picture of my old team when the last i was in england and debuted the world premier of the american british dictionary i have been working on. i'll post some of it here when i feel like it. one of those people is my boss, two of them are teammates, one is me, and one is another director.
discussion point. How does the big, red soldier thing make you feel? What do you think his or her name is? Is it a he or a she? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home