Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Yawn

Believe it or not, that is not a reference to my previous philosophical posts. I didn't sleep very well last night-- a little tired today. I have about a 3 hour drive ahead of me to head up to Gainesville for classes to begin my MBA (2 days of orientation, and then 8 hours of class each on Saturday and Sunday). Hope I'm good for that.

Got to eat breakfast with beansprout twice today. Got her up this morning and endured an emergency test of the broadcast system courtesy of her two year-old lungs for about 1/2 an hour before I was able to placate her with a combination of cereal and yogurt. And then, I took her to school where we had a dad's breakfast. We ate bagels and fruit and then we danced before going back to her classroom. There, we sat in a circle, sang songs, and then did stretches. Then, it was a time to go, so I kissed her good bye and that was it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home