Sunday, February 19, 2006

Last Day

The last day is winding down. We're putting together team presentations to critique the last 4 days. I've finished my part so I'm just hanging out in the corner (and blogging now). A lot of tech available in this course and I think that has a few people a little intimidated. I have promised numerous times now to be available to help with technical issues over the coming months-- I always seems to default to a mobile help desk function no matter where I am. It's funny because I also get the comment that I don't appear to be a geek. I lump that in the same category as "I can't believe you went to West Point!" 2 ways to take that: I come off really stupid (high probability), I'm laid back and touchy-feely (contributing factor). But, the comment I heard the most this weekend (felt like an inside class joke that I didn't know about because it was so prevalent): "You look familiar. Hmm... You look just like [insert celebrity]." The names I heard: Ben Affleck (shaking head), Michael Vartan (? don't know him), and Jared Leto (? don't know him either). Well, I'll be on the road shortly heading back home. Home, right. The return drive is fully booked with phone appointments for friends. =) Time to catch up on everything and have some feel-good connecting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home