Thursday, February 16, 2006

IMBA 08 Day 1

This morning was a little slow- they put us all in a room for our introductory briefing and an hour of admin stuff. Class is an eclectic mix of a few young 20's up to a few 50's (I left the "old" off). We were driven in cheese wagons out to an outdoor YMCA camp where we did confidence courses- rock climbing, cargo net climbing, telephone pole jump (climb to the top of a telephone pole and then jump off on belay), and a few team-building exercises. It was good fun; I wonder who came up with the idea to kick off an MBA this way. So, not much else to report for the day. I'm still irritated that a poem I had written was lost yesterday while synching my Ipaq. I've managed to re-create about 60% of it, but it won't be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home