Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Welcome

I didn't name this blog "Entropy is Life" to begin some quixotic rant on anarchy or chaos in general. In fact, I briefly considering titling it frisson. While, I didn't like the way that sounded, the intent is there. Life is beautiful in its unbridled, variable nature-- we should all appreciate that. I will use this blog to post all of the vagaries and wonders of my humble existence along with suitably poignant and sarcastic insights (wouldn't mind having external comments to assist there!). To round it all off, I will wax philosphic (not in a cloying manner) on anything that strikes my fancy at large.

Oh yeah, who am I. Well, that's what the bio section is for.

Yes, I will work on the color scheme...

3 Comments:

Blogger Psyche said...

Hmmm.. I couldnt find what I wanted... still pondering your title..
However, just so you know... every blog really should have at least one artsy pic of the blogger.

Oh darn... won't allow my tag.. 8P

14 December, 2005 18:59  
Blogger brio said...

artsy pic... okay, i'll work on that.

14 December, 2005 19:07  
Blogger Psyche said...

Got one, actually... lol

14 December, 2005 19:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home