Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry xmas!

First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday, be it with families, friends, or a good bottle of scotch. I have no pictures to post to provide an adequate graphical description of the carnage and detritus of commercial good cheer (presents) that left few survivors at my parents' house this morning from beansprout. She made out like a bandit. My parents gave me a framed picture of Trophy Point at West Point which has many memories from when they visited me and we would walk there overlooking the Hudson-- it's even nicer because most of my mementos were lost during a massive theft last year. Well, pics will be posted before the new year when I return to my techno-haven in Florida.

I feel like I have so much to write about and share, but the words are just not flowing. Well, no reason to force it, so I will sign off and hopefully not go so many days without posting again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home